- Have you been denied that dream house you dearly wanted?
- Have you been denied that beautiful car you had your eye on for the last year?
- Have you been denied a loan facility to pay for school fees because of your adverse information held by the credit bureau?
- Have you been turned downed that awesome job opportunity because of your adverse information held by the credit bureau?
- Constantly declined loans and credit applications?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, MAS Financial Services can help turn that dream house, car, job or loan facility into a reality.
Being listed on the ITC and having a bad credit report is a familiar experience for many South Africans. Often credit checks bring up long-forgotten bad credit decisions which the credit bureau never forgets, so your bad credit report follows you everywhere. But that low credit rating can change.
Legal ITC Clearance and Credit Clearance.
Addressing your credit rating or credit clearance is the first step to getting ITC clearance and tackling a bad credit history head-on. There is a few simple steps to making your ITC listing a thing of the past; because when you were declined with whichever credit bureau, the idea was merely to get you to pay for your defaulted loan or other credit facility, not to prevent you ever again getting a good credit rating. Being listed on the ITC and with the credit bureau can be erased, once you have paid up your debt, with our help you CAN access loan and credit facilities again.
Contact us today and let us start the process.